Sunday, July 27, 2008

Just Beginning

So here we go. Unfortunately creating a blog means I have to write. I am not much of a writer. It really isn't my thing. I write and then rewite and rewrite until I can't remember what I even wanted to write about in the first place. My poor edit and delete button get used way too often. I have a hard time finalizing anything or deciding on something that I think will sound okay. I have too many thoughts in my head to focus and can't possibly get everything down on paper. My writing ends up broken and jumbled and pieced together. So I apologize in advance for my unorganized thoughts but hopefully you can see the bigger picture.

Okay, this is for all our friends and family who don't have a myspace or facebook. I feel a little bit of deja vu since this will be quite similar to those pages. I love photography so instead of writing to update you on our life, I will post lots and lots of photos to keep you updated on what we are doing.

No comments:

Oregon Trip

Tubing St. Vrain