Sunday, December 21, 2008
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Monday, November 10, 2008
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Saturday, October 11, 2008
7 quirky things about me:
1. I don’t eat left overs. They gross me out. There is something completely unappealing about the rubbery texture of food on the second day after sitting in a refrigerator for 24 hours or more. Ugh!
2. I don’t like the feel of flour. I can barely touch it. It gives me the shivers every time I feel it. Sometimes sand gives me that same feeling.
3. I rarely finish the last bite when I eat. I usually get bored by the time I get to the last bite and it is never as good as the first bite anyway. I also like my food to be super hot...like 'burn my mouth' hot. It just tastes better that way. Once my food turns cold it is just to weird to eat.
4. I am terrified of crickets. Wierd. This has always been and will always be. Growing up in cricket infested Texas didn’t help. I remember walking around the house at night thinking that every little dark spot I saw on the floor was probably a cricket and half the time it was. Eew!
5. I love getting into a baking hot car after coming out of a cold air conditioned building. That feeling lasts for only a couple minutes and then the pleasure of the heated situation turns to sheer madness. And since I am so cold blooded, I also love the feel of hot paper after you pull it straight off the printer. If the paper is still hot from the printer, I take it and hold up to my face so the heat from the paper will warm me up.
6. I love the smell of books. I smell every book I buy. I especially love the smell of old books. I open the book and fan the pages and sniff:) Next time you buy a book you should definitely smell it. And while I am talking about scents....I also love the smell of rain. It’s fresh and reminds me of the thunderstorms back home.
7. I love the sound of the crackling wood in a campfire. I could sit next to a fire all day and be completely mesmerized.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Austin can only say a few words right now...but the cutest word he says is baby. It is so funny to watch him say it, becuase he does this funny thing with his bottom lip. When my family came up a few weekends ago, my mom taught him how to say baby. He doesn't even know what a baby is...but he likes saying the word. (Make sure you turn the music off down below on my blog so you can hear it)
Saturday, September 20, 2008
I love this video of him getting splashed in the face with the water. We loves playing in the water!
Today was beautiful. We went to the spray park again and he of course had a blast.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
I love this pic...his face is so funny!
The laundry basket is also another of his favorite toys. He could climb in and out of that basket all day if I let him. He puts all his toys in the basket and then he tries to fit himself in there with everything else.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Friday, August 29, 2008
Monday, August 25, 2008
Monday, August 18, 2008
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Okay, this is for all our friends and family who don't have a myspace or facebook. I feel a little bit of deja vu since this will be quite similar to those pages. I love photography so instead of writing to update you on our life, I will post lots and lots of photos to keep you updated on what we are doing.